Your camp schedule
Learn what to expect from part 1 of your E2 session
E2 is designed to prepare you for college life at ASU and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. Meet your Fulton community and complete a series of activities that will test your critical thinking and communication skills while also learning about valuable ASU resources.
- Hear from leaders in engineering including the deans and your E2 leads as they welcome you to ASU
- Introduce yourself to the other students in your group and your C2 counselor in this quick icebreaker activity
- Work with your team to solve a series of challenges designed to test your critical thinking and communication skills with guidance from your C2 counselor.
- Familiarize yourself with important ASU resources and websites in this fun, virtual scavenger hunt
- Collaborate with ASU faculty and advisors to learn about the different research themes in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering