Your camp schedule
Learn what to expect from part 2 of your E2 session
E2 is designed to prepare you for college life at ASU and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. Meet your Fulton community and complete a series of activities that will test your critical thinking and communication skills while also learning about valuable ASU resources. Schedule coming soon.
- Meet the Fulton family and hear from Ira A. Fulton himself!
- Introduce yourself to the other students in your group and your C2 counselor in this quick icebreaker activity
- Compete against another team of engineering students to test your knowledge of ASU history
Design your transition with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Design a smooth college transition from an entrepreneurial viewpoint by identifying challenges and coming up with creative solutions
- Hear from upper classmen and alumni and visualize your own path to success in this activity where the most common questions from Homework Zero are answered