Make it memorable
Upperclass Fulton Schools students welcome students by leading small groups, teaching traditions and offering insight from their freshmen year experiences.
Why should you apply to be an E2C2?
- Counselors receive t-shirts, sweatshirts, and other Fulton Schools SWAG to show off! (Also, you get all the meals at camp and free transportation!)
- You get to network with faculty and alumni! They can help you obtain research or internship opportunities or even a job for after graduation.
- Potential employers often ask our students about E2 and the counselor experience. E2C2s are students who can lead by example and have strong interpersonal skills. These are things employers are looking for!
Students interested in serving as an E2C2 must meet the following requirements:
- At least 2.5 cumulative GPA at the time of application and during E2.
- Current Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering undergraduate with at least sophomore standing for Fall 2021
- Attend one required training session, no exceptions. [Only required for New C2s]
- Complete Online Training Course (Minimum 20-60 minutes) [required for both New and Returning C2s]
- Commit to at least one full E2 session (C2s can do more than one session.) Each session begins with check-in on the Tempe or Polytechnic campus and ends when the bus returns to campus.
- This is a volunteer, unpaid position