This is a recommended packing list for your trip. Be sure to check the weather report when you pack.
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket
- Clothing for a two-night/three-day trip (Session 10 is one night/two days)
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Rain gear like a rain jacket or umbrella
- Tennis shoes (there will be walking)
- Bath/personal supplies (you may wish to bring shower shoes)
- Sun screen
- Lip balm
- Any medications (including over the counter pain relievers/allergy medicines)
- Copy of your medical insurance card
Please leave your ipods, ipads, tablets, etc. at home. There is very limited cell phone service, and students are instructed to leave them in cabins during activities.
Arizona State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking is also prohibited at E2 (including e-cigarettes). Please leave these items at home.