Ready to register? We are excited for you to join us at E2!
Terms and conditions
- Know, observe and comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement, all federal and state laws, all ASU policies and regulations governing student conduct, including the Student Code of Conduct and the Computer, Internet and Electronic Communication Policy, and any subsequent policies or regulations that ASU may adopt or publish during the term of the agreement.
- The integrity of the program must be considered and maintained at all times. The following behavior will not be tolerated:
- Alcohol possession and/or consumption
- Possession and/or use of illegal drugs
- Possession and/or use of weapons
- Assault (physical, verbal or psychological)
- Excessive noise or disturbance
- Fighting, disrespect, disorderly conduct, or not following staff instructions
- No outside visitors are allowed during Camp
- Personal communication/entertainment device items are restricted
- TV sets, laptops and stereo equipment need to remain at home
- Students will be expected to pay for any lost, stolen or damage University property or property of the transportation to and from E2 Camp or to the campgrounds
- All students must remain at the camp for the duration of the camp
- The camp reserves the right to dismiss a student from the camp
Release, Indemnity, and Assumption of Risk Form
All student participants must submit a signed Release, Indemnity, and Assumption of Risk form to participate in E2. The signed form can be emailed to [email protected] The form must be received before registration will be completed. Students who attempt to attend E2 without a signed form on file will not be permitted to participate.
Release, Indemnity, Assumption of Risk Form available here. Email the completed form to [email protected]
By clicking on the Register button below, I grant permission to the Arizona Board of Regents, a body corporate, for and on behalf of Arizona State University, and its agents and employees (ASU), the absolute right to use, not use, reuse, publish, republish and make derivative works of, all or any part of photographs and/or motion pictures and/or voice recordings and/or written/spoken statements taken of me on the date(s) and at the location(s) listed below (the Photos/Recordings), in any media now or hereafter known, including the internet, for the purpose set forth below, and for any related ASU purposes, including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, and advertising, without restriction.
I waive any right to inspect or approve the Photos/Recordings, or any uses thereof, now or in the future, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the Photos/Recordings.
I release and discharge ASU of and from any claims, demands, and damages that may arise from or related to the use of the Photos/Recordings, including any claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy, and including any re-use, distortion, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form. It is in the discretion of ASU to decide whether and how to use the Photos/Recordings.
This Release will be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. Unless my parent or guardian signs where indicated on the signature lines below, I certify that I am 18 years of age or older, and I am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this Release and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this Release.
For subjects of the Photos/Recordings who are under 18, a release must be signed by both the minor subject and his/her parent or guardian. By signing, the parent or guardian attests that he/she is competent to contract in her/his own name, has read this Release, and fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this Release.
I understand that a $50.00 Freshman Activity fee will be charged to my ASU student account. There is no need to pay this fee up front. It is posted to the ASU Student Account along with tuition, other fees, etc. Financial Aid can cover the cost of E2 Camp.