E2 is the next step on your journey to success at ASU and Fulton Schools.
You will engage with students, faculty, staff, and industry professionals while you learn skills that are important for your success as a Fulton Schools student through a variety of fun and interactive activities.
This year’s E2 is a digital, immersive experience where you will get to know your classmates while you practice teamwork and problem-solving skills. You will meet students in your major, who are taking your same classes, and learn skills and pro-tips from your C2 peer mentor.
Questions? Read our FAQ.
There are several sessions offered throughout the summer to best fit your schedule. The sessions include interactive experiences with alumni, industry professionals, faculty, staff, and upper-class students.
You will select 1 session from part 1, and 1 session from part 2. You do not need to sign up for sessions on the same day. Choose the sessions that fit your schedule.
- Monday, Aug. 3, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 4, 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 4, 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 5, 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 6, 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 7, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 8, 12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 9, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 10, 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 11, 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 3, 2:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 4, 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 5, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 6, 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 6, 2:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 7, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 8, 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 9, 4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 10, 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Registration for E2 is closed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any late registrations.
Benefits of attending E2
Meet cool people like Dean Squires and Mr. Ira A. Fulton
Compete with your team in an escape room, scavenger hunt, and jeopardy
Ask the experts in our student/alumni panel
Learn from the pros – faculty and industry – in your first ASU 101 class
Roast some marshmallows during our fireside chats
Participating industry partners
We would like to acknowledge the alumni and industry participants from the following organizations who will be participating in the E2 experience this year.
- Andersen Windows
- Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT)
- American Express
- American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- Arizona Public Service (APS)
- The Boeing Company
- Bowman Consulting
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Central Intelligence Agency
- CivTech Inc.
- Collins Aerospace
- CVS Health
- Firefly Aerospace
- Ford Motor Company
- Freeport McMoRan
- Raytheon Technologies
- Salt River Project
- Shamrock Foods Company
- Sub-Zero Group, Inc.
- Suntec Concrete
- Tessenderlo Kerley Inc.
- Texas Instruments
- Trinity Consultants
- Universal Electronics
- The Vertical Flight Society
- Westwood Professional Services
- W.L. Gore & Associates